1. Keeping your skin oil and dust freeOily skin is more prone to acne. So, it is important to keep your skin oil free so that a bacterium does not get conducive space to develop acne. Wash your face very often; keep skin dry and oil free. Cleansers are available in market, you can choose product that suits your skin type most. Too much use of masks, scrubs and astringents should be avoided; they can spoil your skin.
Another thing that can hamper your skin is dust. Dust closes your skin pores which causes more acne to come out. So, don’t use dirty towels and hands to touch your skin. Pat-dry your skin with soft and clean towel, don’t rub. Moisturize your skin with oil free products but don’t over use any product.
2. Watch what you eat
Eat oil free food. Using less oil in your food helps skin pores to remain open. Add roughage to your food. This will help your metabolism. Most of the skin problems are caused by bad metabolism.
3. A Natural Toothpaste may work
Natural toothpastes can be used over sensitive areas. It contains properties which not only moisture your skin naturally but also keeps pores dry. Only natural toothpaste is advised to be used, because specially manufactured toothpaste can cause irritation over the skin. Simple toothpaste ensures oil free and dry skin.
4. Baking Soda is a Good Option
Paste can be made of baking soda, by mixing same amount of water to it. Apply it to affected areas only; don’t apply it over the entire face. Leave this paste for 10 minutes over your skin. Wash it thoroughly; this will help to unclog your pores. You can use this paste twice a day. If you feel irritation or notice any inflammation, stop using it.
5. Don’t pick or pop your pimples
You should always make sure that you are soft and cautious on your pimples. You might be feeling irritation over a pimple that can urge you to touch it. And this is what can spoil all the pains you have taken till now. Picking and popping pimples makes bacteria to come out and spread to other areas. And moreover it makes permanent scares over your face.
6. Follow a good life styleKeep yourself away from stress and anxiety. Try to sleep atleast for seven hours. Sleeping properly makes you stress free and keeps you healthy. You can add yoga to your schedule.
These are some easy tips to follow, but you are advised to see a doctor if problem gets worse. Persistence of acne can blemish your skin, so don’t ignore, if it increases. Visit a good dermatologist if required.